My (tag) habits

September 18, 2007
Hi all,hileud tagged me with this homework.these are the answer
1. Love everyday except monday,i hate the time i should starting at monday
2. I don't like a hot climate,let my face without sun spot
3. Take a long time in the bathroom,breakfast there,listening music and turning off my cell phone.I hope i can shower all day.
4. Open my room window and seeing the sea from 11th floor
5. Picked up when i ready to my university,anyone must take me from home.I hate to go alone.
6. Online and doing my lunch+dinner in front of my pink computer
7. I like to walking at the night and find a new friend,hope a new characterized one
8. Enjoying mylife,an advice for me,tomorrow is more better than this day.

Ok,now i send this home work to:
1.Ndoenks
2.Adite
3.Sultan
4.Khamse
5.Inda
6.Ratie
7.Tetie
8.EkaPutriani

Rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Home works is done, now is your turn my buddies.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))