Angelina Jolie Doing Plastic Surgery

December 13, 2010

Angelina Jolie is a successful actress, happy wife and mother of six children. But despite all his success, first, that only a woman, whose age is close to 40! So do not be surprised that many famous actress Angelina Jolie would go to plastic surgery for help. Amazing, but none of that! I wonder if Angelina Jolie is plastic surgery? My answer is NO!

Angelina Jolie insists she has never been a customer of plastic surgery clinics, which means that it has never done any work until they crashed face (especially lips). His amazing body is all natural.
Moreover Angie admits that it is not even going to make all plastic surgery procedures in the future, at least in the near future!

"I've had nothing done and I do not think I will. But if it makes someone happy, that depends on them. I am not in the skin of another person to know what makes them feel better about themselves. But I will not do it myself."

0 comment:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))