Celebrity Doctor: Ruri Pamela

July 22, 2008
Description: Name-Ruri Pamela, Age-26 years old, Location-Jakarta Indonesia, Zodiac-Libra
About Her : I'm a simply irredeemably woman, who try to reach her own existence in this crazy-infinite world......in short, im relatively well adjusted human being. I'm a precious PRINCESS of my precious family. I am on a journey of self discovery and acceptance.I am passionate. About everything that is important to me. I am hopelessly addicted to shoes ! I highly respect people that can laugh at themselves and don't put too much stock in what others think. The happily ever after is currently in progress. I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of what they think I should be !
Status : full Medical Doctor, Model
Contact : http://profiles.friendster.com/classyfabulous

Please Don't Spam Her!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))