My Making Love Imagination

November 24, 2007
Wow, now i try to shared my imaginations about making love. A comment asked Delia about did I ever making love before? I can not answer this question, but i can telling you what are my making love dreams as a woman. Dreaming is our privacy right, and you must appreciated me if disagree come into your mind.
What are my making love imagination?
...I want to making love with my only love (do not complain)
...Making love is my right, i can do it when i want to do
...Never imagine if Delia will make it in a noisy place
...Cleanliness factor is the best
...Must be in a good mood support
...Please,even i want to do it at 12.00 PM,06.00 AM it is OK for me
...Place describe: A huge modern but simple room,with white or smooth green paint colors.A big bed size with comfortable and a lot of wonderful pillow.Crystal lamp hanging with real white shine.Slow instrumental and romantic musics from Yanni or Dido, Rose and Jasmine aromatherapy, oh God make it real
...Second chosen place: Empty and windy white sand beach,blue ocean with coconut trees,make sure it empty and private place..better if this place a small private island that i bought with AdSense earning hahaha
...For making love foreplay, positions, how many time? Let it flow after those places come true.

Any comment?

0 comment:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))