Why am I Blogging

October 2, 2007
After ran a long journeys for learn about making money online, adsense and SEO, I got the final answer; I was wrong in the beginning. I forgot why am I blogging? Why I creating a blog? What for? Making money online is not a simple way to collects cash. I ever said why are they able collecting money from adsense.

I thought I can do this. I was blogging for my own self, not for you, my readers. I’m sorry, Today at October 2nd I change my paradigm. I must do what I did before. Blogging for share. Blogging for learn. What my undirect master like JohnChow, CosaAranda and my direct’s (Aris Julianta, Ayi Fahmi) said that AdSense is not an easy way to be rich from internet is true. But should be remember in JohnChow e-book, we must choosed a target, for how long we could reach our own wealth.

Up to you to decided, and up to me to targetting in one or two years again. I’ll renew and regenerate my aim and my blog. Hope you’ll like Delia’s blog forever. The points are be yourself, plays in community, love your readers, make something real and true, hard work, be patient (still on target), share and learn, love what do you created and accept it. Let us together being Love Own Created.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))