Should I Love Nicole?

September 26, 2007
When I come to this city, my heart in broken.A man that i loved (i hate this word)has cheating me.I was not a strong person who can pretend this such an easy thing.I decided to cutting off my job and starting a new process being a student again.A City,that i never visited before,i can't speak with their language,and don't have anyone i knew here.Time is running, i studying hard,lying in apartment with sea view at terrace.But,its to big for me stand here alone.

Until Nicole came, a young beautiful American-Taiwanese women with her ideal body structure.We were together living in a comfort apartment with fun.Nicole was and is a medicine for me.She could make me laugh,smile and passing a new day with a new spirit.Also for backside,Nicole always cried in my hold if she had a problem.Her parent asked Nicole marry with their choose one.

Six month me and Nicole having fun together,sleep in one bed,sometime,walking in the night without shoes,shopping until drop,massage,spa and skincare,anything that make we fell enjoying this life.We were never talking about men anymore,men don't make a sense for us (or not yet for now).The point is i and nicole can not be separated by anything.
Do i falling in love with Nicole and Do Nicole falling in love with me?Since i hate a love word,i can't describe its again.But i must got the answer,Should I Love Nicole?Help me....

0 comment:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))